Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breakfast

It's the third day of the kitchen remodel, and all I want is to have my breakfast in peace. Is that too much to ask?

We got an egg cooker since there would be no kitchen. Add in the toaster that we already had, and we've got breakfast covered for the duration. The problem is, every time I get to making my breakfast, the workmen arrive.

I had a definite start time on Monday. Unfortunately, they were early. Tuesday the time that they'd be coming by was a lot less definite. Still, they managed to arrive just as I was getting my breakfast. And today the same thing happened. As I'm setting stuff up, the doorbell rang.

Yes, I knew it would be inconvenient. I expected to have to find ways to stay out of the way. Now, if I could just figure out when they're coming, I can get my breakfast first. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.