Friday, December 27, 2019

Rock and Roll Fantasy

A few boats from the boat parade...


The theme of the Huntington Harbor Boat Parade was "Rock and Roll Fantasy" (click on the images to enlarge)...

Musical notes.

They had an actual band playing on the bow.

Guitars and records.

The Beatles.

KISS.

Can't do rock & roll without someone impersonating Elvis.

Santa with a guitar.
I really should take video so you can hear all the music playing. And, of course, the people on board calling out to us, "the people on the bridge".

12 comments:

  1. Great theme and boats to reflect that theme!! So very colorful indeed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa + Guitar = Rock and Roll fantasy, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they've gone to a lot of trouble haven't they. But I bet it worked because I imagine everyone on that bridge would have been smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is super cool. I would love to see this presentation up close and personal for maximum effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised they don't do something like this in your neck of the woods. It would be a bit far for you to drive (but if you're in the SoCal area next year...).

      Delete
  5. Great pics...I just think that doing something like that is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see a parade like that. Being in one, better yet. :-) Cheers to a Grand 2020, Liz!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.