Saturday, February 4, 2012

Universal Mind

I've been posting these "what if?" questions on Thursdays, but I've been off the computer for a couple days. (Don't ask.) But now I'm feeling better.

On Thursday, I got a chance to watch a bunch of stuff I DVR'd. Through the Wormhole on the Science Channel was one of them. As I dozed and watched the episode "Sixth Sense", an image on screen got me thinking.

What if the universe is one brain, and we are just components of it?

That's it. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Well then, I hope I'm the part of the brain that keeps saying "eat chocolate." That's a very interesting thought. Okay, now I will be obsessed by it. Thanks a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brain is too complicated! These thoughts are painful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I always kind of wondered about the reverse, if the cells in my brain (or even my whole body) were living, dying and communicating. If what you propose is true, it must be one crazy brain.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.