Monday, March 8, 2021

Nope, Not Done Yet

Last week was a bit much. In good ways and bad. 

Sometimes weeks are like that. 

Lately, I haven't been doing much knitting besides the lacy cardigan that has now been renamed the Seven (and a half) Years Cardi. (Ravelry asks for some sort of name for each project. That is what I've renamed this one as.) And for the last few weeks, I've been slowly working the yoke. 

On a good week the progress isn't obvious. Last week was not a good knitting week. A couple nights I stared at the TV with absolutely no energy to knit. 

I toyed with the idea of just skipping posting today, but then I realized that even if there's not much progress, this is still a record of whatever progress I have made. So, here's what the sweater looks like now... 

It's getting closer. 

26 comments:

  1. So glad that you decided to show the progress. It looks so amazing. I really do like that. Bet it feels great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll feel better when it's finished. I mean, I'm nearly there. It just feels like I'm crawling to the finish.

      Delete
  2. Looking good, you'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last bits always seem to take the longest. You'll feel so good when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow but steady...you know the saying. It will come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a sweater now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blogs is one way of keeping us on track and accountable.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slowly but surely and love the name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Six Years Afghan, so I might as well have a Seven Years Sweater.

      Delete
  8. Oh, it is coming together, for sure! I understand the low energy feeling. ~sigh~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other things kind of distracted me last week. Wednesday's blog post explains one of them.

      Delete
  9. Wow. I think that's gorgeous and I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some days it feels like Netflix is the only thing I have energy for, so I get it.

    It looks like the sweater is really close, though. Not that I know anything about knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really, really close. If I was doing any knitting this week (this week is kicking my butt), I might be finished already.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.