Friday, February 27, 2015

All 44?


In honor of Presidents' Day (Monday the 16th), they had all sorts of stuff on the internet. Including a couple quizzes.

The first one asks you to name all of them. Which was a nice challenge to me. Turns out you don't have to go in order, and if you type one of the names that more than one president had, it fills in both at the same time. I did pretty well, missing only 3 (the 3 I usually miss, so I wasn't too surprised).

The second one is a straight up identify. They give a list of presidents and some recognizable historical figures, and you have to click on the presidents only. And that one I went 43/43. (Yes, there have been 44 presidents, but one had two non-consecutive terms.) Because I'm better at recognizing than coming up with names on my own.

And for everyone outside of the U.S., and those that just don't want to test their knowledge, is one of those "can we guess who you are by the pictures you choose?" ones. Which seems to not be very accurate, at least from the comments I saw. It thinks I'm a teen girl. 17ish. Well, at least it got the female part right. There was another that pegged me as a teen boy.

So:

  1. Name All the Presidents
  2. Pick the U.S. Presidents Without Missing One
  3. Can We Guess Who You Are by the Pictures You Pick?

11 comments:

  1. These look like fun to take. My husband is a "trivia" king on things like this. I think we'll take the quizzes this weekend together, give us something to do since the weather is supposed to be cold and rainy.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you both did.

      Delete
  2. I took the first one. I only got thirty three :). I guess I'm lacking in my presidential knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like fun! But I'm a little scared to take one in case I fail miserably. :) I feel like it's been a while since I learned my Presidents. I wonder how my husband would do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one will know unless you tell them. And you can lie. We'll believe you if you tell us you got 100%.

      Delete
  4. First one I got 30. The second-83% and the last..I am in my early 30's-whoohoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm a female in her mid twenties which is when I stopped counting birthdays 30 years ago so it's sort of accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'd fail the presidents, so I did #3. It was wrong on all five points starting with age. I guess that makes me unpredictable, and I'm fine with that. :)

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I won't do well at that one, at all...but my husband RULES at all the presidential questions on Jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to go try all three! I'm pretty good with anything trivia. And I can name all fifty capitals.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.