Friday, February 6, 2015

The Next Line


It was one of those weeks where nothing exciting happened. Well, nothing worth blogging about. So, here it is, Friday. And that means I should find some sort of random quiz.

I went to last week's quiz. Clicked on the Sporcle. And found this.

It's been years since I last saw Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I'm not that big a fan. But I did buy this...

Bueller Movie Synopsis geek t shirt retro 80s high school flick rating tshirt men husband boyfriend brother son gift tee
T-shirt from you-know-what...
...for my brother one Christmas. So I at least had to try.

I took my time. Skipped a couple and went back to them. And got 20/20.  

9 comments:

  1. I got 15! I haven't seen that film since the early 90's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that good at recalling movie lines but I swear, my husband remembers every line from every movie he ever saw. He needs to play this game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't bother, LOL, with the quiz since I never saw the movie :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a look but it was a bit hard. Loved that movie. Is principal spelled wrong on that t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. But the seller corrected the mistake, and the one I bought had it spelled as "principal".

      Delete
  5. I've never seen the movie, but since principal is misspelled on the tee, I'm assuming Ferris should have spent more time in class.

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Only if you'd seen the movie recently. 55% is pretty good if you've never seen it or if it's been years.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.