Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Archery Target Hat for Sale

I finally got the archery target beanie listed on Etsy. (You know about my shop on Etsy, don't you?)


I like how it turned out. Now I just need to get some better pictures of it.

And while I have you here, I thought I'd mention that I also have a Facebook page for Zizi Rho Designs. In case you happen to be on Facebook.

I tend to post pics of things I'm working on or thinking of working on. And links to good yarn bomb installations. (I love a good yarn bombing.) I appreciate any "Likes" you're willing to give. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I'd give it a like if I was on Facebook. The hat came out really nice. You need a mannequin head or something to show it off properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That remains one of the coolest things I have seen. I might buy it for Sweetie.

    You should hype up your store more on this site. I keep forgetting that you have it. If you email me some ads you want to run I can throw them into my posts on lit. No charge. (You'll mostly be selling to Andrew Leon, though.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to become one of those people who only talk about her shop. (That's why I limit these posts to one day a week.) I do have the little link on my sidebar...

      I will take you up on that. (Expect my email.)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.