Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Myth with Aliens

I hold certain beliefs that many people find to be a bit "out there". (I try not to blast them on the blog.) But one thing I do not believe in are cryptozoology creatures.

Nope. Don't exist. Most have been proven to be hoaxes. (I'm sure I can find other links, but I'm not going to spend much more time on this.)

So, the other day, as I contemplated what I was going to write for my next what if, a thought occurred.

Imagine seeing such a strange creature. Something you've never seen before. It doesn't fit into any category of creature that you've heard of. Although, perhaps it seems like a mythological creature or something that you heard a snippet about on some random show.

What if you encountered this alien creature (as in an alien being observing Earth), and because it was so foreign, you assumed you saw a Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc...?

3 comments:

  1. I would be frightened as hell. I do not like looking at weird alien things. A big spider will have me running scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not convinced that any of those exist, but nor am I convinced they don't. ha. I guess I'm open-minded, despite being a big sceptic in that I'm not religious, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in that type of thing either but if I saw something bigfoot-like, yeah, I'd probably reevaluate some things. I'd be totally scared, but I hope not too scared to try and figure out what it is. I just hope it's not a War of the Worlds minded alien so I could check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.