Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What Do You Think of These Queries?

August Query Extravaganza

This is workshop week for the query contest over at Unicorn Bell. 26 brave souls have submitted their queries, and all they ask is for your feedback. If you have a moment, take a look at one or two (or 26) and let them know how they can make them better.  

Here's the list with direct links: 
  1. Relic
  2. Golden Dawn
  3. Casualties of Work
  4. The Legacy of the Eye
  5. What Silence Heard
  6. The Proper Way to Say Goodbye
  7. Bound
  8. Running Down the Dragon
  9. The Curse Merchant
  10. Times None
  11. Finding Meara
  12. The Refugee
  13. And Jakob Flew the Fiend Away
  14. Let My Life Be Proof
  15. ...
  16. Tagestraum
  17. Darkling
  18. Joshua's Tree
  19. Soul Driver
  20. Wish
  21. Revival: The Donald Braswell Story
  22. Who is Audrey Wickersham?
  23. On Common Ground
  24. The Very First
  25. The Eldritch Tales
  26. The Curiosity
  27. Race to Butch Cassidy's Gold
The finals are next week. Help them get these queries ready for judging.  

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.