Thanks, Tony. I wasn't ignoring it. I was waiting for the right time to acknowledge it.
The requirements are:
- Link back to the award giver.
- Tell you all 7 things about myself.
- Pass on the award to 3 recently discovered bloggers.
I guess now it's my turn to figure out seven things to say about myself. Um, okay...
- I have the same birthday as Harry Potter, or rather he has the same birthday as me (I'm older).
- Currently, the only sound I hear, besides the sound of my typing, is the sound of a garbage truck. No music. I work in silence, and I prefer it that way.
- In fact, the only times I listen to music are when I'm getting ready for work or when I'm in the car.
- If you've seen my sporadic posts on the subject, you'll know I'm a knitter. The only reason I learned to knit was so that I could figure out how to decipher a knitting pattern I ran across when I was 16.
- That's also the reason I went as far in math as I did. I wanted to learn what all those symbols meant. (You say there's something called an imaginary number? I have to know what that is.)
- I still have that knitting pattern...somewhere. I never made the sweater. I didn't like the sweater. I just wanted to know how to make the sweater.
- I need a new umbrella. The one I have is older than the students I teach. The handle is half chipped away. But I live in Southern California, so I know the minute I break down and buy one, that's when this wet winter will end.
Okay, so those were random. Ah well.
As long as I have you here, I would appreciate it if you would take a gander at the "like" button I added to my online shop, and if you are so inclined (and are on Facebook) if you wouldn't mind helping me get to 25 "likes". Thank you.
As for who I'm going to pass this on to... I've been keeping up with all the Crusader blogs (barely), and I notice that this award is making the rounds. It's nice, because I've been enjoying reading the seven things from everybody. But, that means that I think everyone has gotten this already. Some of you have gotten it more than once.
I hereby award this to all of my new followers, especially my fellow Crusaders from Group 14. Unless you've already received the award. Then you're excused from accepting it again.