Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Idle Minds

Things have gotten really slow lately.  I haven't been working all that much.

Today I was back at the continuation high school.  They had an assignment. They deemed it too hard (probably because they had to answer more than ten questions and, gasp, they had to look for the answers in the book).  So, they found other things to occupy their time.

Someone found a book on the '70's.  So, they spent the period perusing that.  I stood over them and told them that their time would be better spent if they were to do their work, but no dice.  They had more fun debating the merits of Charo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.