Monday, February 6, 2012

Campaigns and Football

It's that time of year again. Rachael Harrie is holding another of her Platform-Building Campaigns. This one is the fourth. If you are unfamiliar with these, make sure to check out her blog post.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do it this time. I have until the 15th to decide, so I'm going to leave it until nearly then. If I don't jump in this time, I will still follow along and read the challenges. I'm good at being a spectator. I might enjoy this from the sidelines this time.

Since yesterday was the 5th, I blogged over here on Sunday. Can you tell I know next to nothing about football?

Are you going to join the Campaign? Did you have a good weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up for the campaign. I'll be posting about it tomorrow. I missed the last one but I'm really looking forward to this new one.

    And as for my weekend...I'm a Patriots fan. So, you know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to join the Campaign. :) I just need to get my post up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.