Wednesday, April 27, 2011

During the Test

"This is an open book test."

Most of the students got up to get a book. Since notes were allowed as well, they got those out. I passed out the test, and they got to work.

I was back at the continuation high school today. English class. The test was on an excerpt from The Red Badge of Courage. Multiple choice.

It was about halfway through the period. Several students had finished. There was this one boy in the front far corner. He looked around.

"We can use our books?"

Way to pay attention, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.