Monday, January 24, 2022

A Crochet Project Experiment

This week's yarny creation... 

...is an experiment of a sort. I saw a video on Instagram (the only time I've logged into Instagram in the last six months or so) that I just had to try. 

I bought this yarn a while ago with the intent to use it for a purse. (Well, I bought the yarn as I had a "reward" that was expiring, so I needed to buy yarn or lose the discount.) And then I got distracted by a scarf (for which I did not need to buy yarn). 

We'll see if this gets finished or even works with the idea I have in mind. I have a backup plan if this particular project doesn't work. I'll keep you posted on where this goes (or even if this goes). 

15 comments:

  1. I definitely want to see what this is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you're trying this but have a back-up plan if it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it works and you are good to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking this might be too thick. We'll see.

      Delete
  4. I am curious what this is going to be!

    Happy Tuesday, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us updated. I got some cotton yarn to do dish cloth with.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I've got to keep the mystery going. (Or else I have nothing to write about on Mondays.)

      Delete
  7. That looks interesting, can’t wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you will make it work and we get to see what it will be. Nice earthy colours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.