Monday, December 28, 2020

Entrelac Scarf Progress, Part 10

It's not done yet. . .

The last measurement I made, it was about 90 inches (229 cm). Which is 6 inches (15 cm) off goal. 

I'm not going to promise a finish by next week. Unless I'm 100% sure something will get done, I don't make that promise. Because I have no idea how much knitting I'll get done next week. And there's a bit of yarn chicken happening, so I might have to go out and get another skein. 

In case you're curious as to actual size, I took a selfie wearing the thing on Thursday. . . 

I got a couple more rows of blocks done after that. 

Oh, and by the way, take a look at what my brother got me for Christmas...

I'm including it today because it's a yarn bowl. With a Doctor Who theme. (Made by EarnestLand on Etsy.) 

21 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty 😘😘 Good job!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and I love the new yarn bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift you're giving and have received! Both are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard and/or seen a yarn ball. Nice gift. And wow on the scarf....nice. Love the blocks and the color. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was made aware of them several years back. Leave it to my brother to find one.

      Delete
  5. Oh my, you must look at more yarn bowls. They are very useful tools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yarn bowl is so nice; I've never used one and I just may gift myself with one this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are all sorts of amazing ones out there.

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas! I like your yarn bowl with my favourite colour. I’m glad you told us what it is because I had no clue that’s what it is since I do not knit. I love the scarf and she will just love it...I know she will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scarf is looking good and how cool with the yarn bowl! I had to click on the link to see what it was :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yarn bowl is kind of specialized equipment. Non-yarny folks wouldn't know, nor would I expect you to.

      Delete
  9. I don't think the scarf needs to be any longer (unless she is heaps taller than you!). But I guess if that's what she wants. Looking amazing though. And that is the coolest yarn bowl I have seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz - the scarf is really good ... while the yarn bowl is fun to see - clever brother. Happy New Year - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.