Seven things, eh? Hmmm... I can't just use the list from last time, can I? I suppose not. It's not really up to date, anyway.
- So, for the 4th of July I was all set to go to out. I made chocolate chip cookies to bring along (because I always bring chocolate chip cookies to these things). I made them that morning (well, early afternoon). Before going out, I laid back on the couch, closed my eyes... Next thing I knew, it was way too late to go anywhere.
- That means I spent the 4th of July listening to all the fireworks going off all around me. Until past midnight. And they were loud.
- Around midnight, a helicopter hovered around the neighborhood. It got very quiet all of a sudden. The helicopter left, and the loud banging noises started right back up.
- I shouldn't have been surprised. Loud banging noises had been going on in the evenings for weeks.
- Oh, and the cookies... It only took me a week to eat them all. When I probably would have only had a couple and given the rest away to those at the barbeque. Sigh.
- I have a weird mark (bug bite?) on my neck that I have no idea how I got. It itches.
- I'm moving this summer. As soon as I find a new place.
Nah. Not going to do it. I think all of you deserve this, so I hereby award this to everyone who stumbles across this post. Your welcome.