Thank you, Crystal Collier. I think. Although, love the dragon pic. Love dragons.
Anyway, the rules for these things tend to be similar. In this case:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Link to whoever presented your award.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Present the award to 7 deserving bloggers.
- Notify nominees.
Okay, so 1 & 2 done...
Finding seven things is always an interesting challenge. Did I post these before? What's going to come out of my brain today? Well, let's find out, shall we?
- Have you seen the new pic I put up of me? I finally got around to updating my photo, but I'm not all that happy with it. But the day was hot, so it'll have to do for now. Maybe it'll be an impetus to take more pics when the weather turns cooler.
- Okay, so pointing out the new pic isn't really something about myself, except it is me. That is, the me people see. I'm not fond of having my picture taken. That's why I avoid updating them. But I suppose that's true of most people.
- I meant to take a new pic right after I got my hair cut, as that's when my hair looks the best, but I put this off for so long. Just as I put off my haircuts. Seriously, I've been known to go six months or longer.
- This is due to my inability to get on the phone to make an appointment. It's a failing of mine. It can take me months. For anything. Just to get on the phone to make the appointment. (Once the appointment is made, however, I show up no problem.)
- So, if you're expecting a phone call from me... Yeah. I'm much better via email.
- I don't know what it is. I can hesitate before writing an email, but I'm much more likely to write and send that email than I am to pick up the phone and call.
- I have multiple email addresses. Each for different specific tasks. And I check each of them daily.
See. I had no idea I was going there when I started out talking about my new pic. Strange where these things always seem to take me.
So, in the comments, I'd love to hear one random thing about you. (Consider yourself awarded, too.)