I so totally lucked out with this. I didn't even realize that my newest crochet project's name started with a Y. But as I was plotting out the rest of the alphabet, something made me look at the pattern.
When I saw the name of the thing was Yaddo Cardigan, I think I laughed. (I don't want to get dinged for posting a pic that I do not own, so check out the link to see what I'm going for.)
I'm not very far along just yet...
I made a few modifications. The main one being I'm using a heavier yarn than is called for in the pattern. (The sock yarns that were the right weight didn't have the feel or the color I wanted.)
So, I'm doing my usual cheat. Instead of doing all the math to resize the pattern, I'm working the smallest size. I'm not a small person. But because my stitches are bigger, I'll end up making a much larger cardigan. (It'll fit. I did do some math.)
I was going to have to modify anyway. The pattern isn't sized up to my size.
I'll likely post a pic when I'm done. As what's in the pic is about 3 weeks worth of work, it will be a while before I finish.