Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sequential Numbers Day

I'm poking my head out of my hidy-hole in migraine land to check in. I wanted to make note of the passing of today, sequential numbers day. What am I talking about? Today is 7-8-9.

Yes, I know it's silly. And it's only true where we put the month first in dates (in Europe sequential numbers day will be next month as they write the day first). But it's been a couple days since I posted anything, and unless you want to hear about the joys of pounding headaches... Yeah, I thought not.

So, happy sequential numbers day. We'll celebrate again next year on August 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.