Saturday, June 7, 2008

"What Are You Going to Do for Your Summer Vacation?"

It's a common question at this time of year. And now I have an answer...I get to watch as the kitchen is remodeled. Oh yeah.

The kitchen is a mess. It's small (80 square feet), but it has dark cabinets, fluorescent lighting, and yellow tile counter tops. It needs an update. So, while I'm happy that the kitchen won't look like something out of the '80's anymore, I'm not looking forward to the process. Well, at least I have somewhere to gripe about it (sorry!).

We hired the contractor today. The process won't start for a couple weeks, so I have plenty of time to finish off the school year. Plenty of time to dread what is to come. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.