Friday, June 27, 2008

Misery Loves Company

I got this cough a bit over two weeks ago. It was that day that I had to fight with seventh graders all day. Bad day. I got a migraine from it as well. The migraine went away. The cough has not.

The cough gets a bit better, then worse, then better. It's kind of like a lingering cold. And I'm ready to be done with it.

Then a couple days ago I was sitting at the computer, and the back door was open. I heard someone else coughing.

I'm a terrible person. This made me feel better.

I don't feel so alone anymore. Someone else has a cough too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.