Monday, October 11, 2021

Some Actual Progress

Last week: 


This week: 

I'm feeling a bit more like I made some progress this past week. Last week I tracked the progress of the first octopus hat. For week 3, I was behind.

But this is now week 4. As you can see, I have finished all the suckers. And I just started attaching the tentacles to the suckers. For the first hat, I got to this point in week 6. 

Finally, progress.

I should probably go and buy the yarn for hat #3. Optimistic? Yeah. But I think it's finally warranted.

16 comments:

  1. It's looking good, like an octopus now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool looking! Although it is a bit spider-y...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am a fan of black, and I wear a lot of black, I am glad you are adding a gray to break it up some. Looking like you are coming right along with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's blue. It's kind of hard to see in the pics as they are dark.

      Delete
  4. Great progress!
    That looks like a really cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, yeah, that’s significant progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made great progress. And I love the two colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look and loving the blue tentackles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so good (and I am sure it is nearly finished now). The colours look fab together too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.