Thursday, July 1, 2021

13 Blogs


Now that school is out for the summer, I find myself lacking for things to write about on the blog. To combat this, I created my "summer schedule" (which is in the "About Me" tab above). Thursdays have been #ThrowbackThursdays for a while now, but I have since found the Thursday 13 meme. 

I have done the Thursday 13 a couple times now. I may do it more frequently this summer. Or, I may repost things. We'll see what my mood is.

Today's list of 13 is bloggers I read regularly. Originally, I was going to write a bit about each blog, but I have found that I don't know what to say. They're all interesting in their own unique ways. 

But the main thing is, the last time I checked, these blogs are still posting regularly. Many blogs cut back for the summer. And several others have dropped off the blogosphere, whether for good or just for now, I can't be certain. 

This is not a complete list of who I follow, so if I missed your blog, make sure to add the link in the comments.

  1. Still Writing by J E Oneil 
  2. Songbird's Crazy World 
  3. Ramblin' with AM by bookworm
  4. Seaside Simplicity by Martha
  5. Life through the Eyes of my Scattered Brain by Pam
  6. AJ Blythe
  7. Dreaming of Elysia by Darla M. Sands
  8. BB Creations by BB
  9. Doesn't Speak Klingon by Red
  10. Time and Tide by Pradeep Nair
  11. The Contemplative Cat by Susan Kane
  12. Having Coffee with Peppy by Dora
  13. Lisa's Garden Adventure  

27 comments:

  1. I know and read 5/13 blogs. So, thanks for the new to me links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you for thinking of my blog, Liz. Actually, I could do a similar list because I like many of these same blogs. Meaning, I should investigate the ones you listed that I didn't know about. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely check out any of the list that you don't already follow.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including me on the list Liz! I follow a few of these but will stop over this evening to visit the ones I don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know JE, Birgit, and Susan! Good picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you don't know more on the list.

      Delete
  5. I used to know so many bloggers who have since quit. I've been blogging since 2005 when I was popular. I don't know any of the blogs you have listed but I hope they check out Thirteen Thursday and consider partivipating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa at #13 has actually done the Thursday 13 a few times already. We have lost a lot of bloggers who used to be around all the time.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for mentioning me. I will check out these blog. More the merry.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for mentioning me! I will visit the others you have here, I already know 4 of them, 5 including yours. I missed doing the 13 last week and this, sidetracked by things. Not true. Sidetracked be nothing, just the heat making me lethargic. I'll start thinking of 13 things for next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only do the 13 sporadically. Besides, blogging falls off in the summer, anyway.

      Delete
  8. I enjoyed the links. It's always great to find new blogs to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the link, would love to check them before reality comes back....meaning that too busy to blog due to working loads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, work gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it?

      Delete
  10. Good list. Like Colleen said, many of the blogs I used to follow have shut down. Time for some new reading! Thanks for playing Thursday Thirteen with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Checking out the list of the blogs..thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am honored to be on the list. 13 is a lucky number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is. (It's the reverse of my birth day, so I'll always be partial.)

      Delete
  13. Wow! What an unexpected boost! Thanks for the shout-out. I've been better at keeping up with my weekly flash fiction than with reading the blogs I follow. (It's too hot to sit at my computer for long these days.) Now I have some new ones to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the shout out!!! I would include you on the list even though you may not think so.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been a bit tied up with work. So I could neither post on my blog nor read others' posts. I catching up with what I missed.

    Thanks for putting my blog on your list. There are eight in them that I am not aware of. I'll check them out.

    Thursday 13 is an interesting exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for putting me on the list :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.