Monday, June 20, 2016

More Requests

Last week I mentioned my internet woes. It looks like the problem might be solved, so I can write the post I intended to write last week. Hooray!

(If I have not gotten around to your blog yet, I should soon. I have a couple days to catch up on after the fiasco that was last week.)

I finally finished the requested gloves:


I have not delivered them yet (scheduling issues), but once I do, I should get a good shot of them modeled.

And more donuts:


They were originally ordered from another seller at the farmers market. Connecting with her has also been a challenge.

Seems like I'm getting all these requests from other farmers market vendors. Which again happened on Sunday the 12th...

One of the vendors brought her son. He found my booth, and he got to talking. He saw my EOS lip balm holders...


...and told me I should make one like the Yo-Kai Watch. Which I'd never heard of. I looked it up... (I'm not going to post a picture due to copyright issues, so check out the link if you have no idea what I'm talking about.)

Then later, Pam, who manages the non-food vendors, had something to show me. Amigurumi jellyfish. (Again, copyright, so please check out the link.) Which apparently is now a thing on Pinterest. It's so much of a thing that when I mentioned what I was making when I went to buy eyes, the ladies knew exactly what I was talking about.

I had hoped to have one finished to post today, but alas, not quite. Those tentacles take a while. But next week for sure. (I'm close to finishing one.)

Also, this is my week over at Unicorn Bell. Where I'm whining talking about how I've been writing chapter 20 for a very long time...

23 comments:

  1. The jellyfish are kind of cool. That would be a big seller with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those jellyfish are adorable! I can't wait to see your finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jellyfish are cute! Make them in bright colors and I bet parents of young babies would like them as part of a crib mobile! Gloves came out good too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually sold a donut as a baby shower gift. So, stranger things have happened.

      Delete
  4. The jellyfish are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. She has such a good blog, doesn't she?

      Delete
  5. After all that , did my comment even get posted? sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, what happened? My internet issues shouldn't be transferrable...

      Delete
  6. Very clever crafting, Liz.

    As to whining. . .some is allowed to writers. In fact, I'd say some is essential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well, I'm finding all sorts of reasons to whine this week.

      Delete
  7. I love the jelly fish. And I can't wait to see the gloves modeled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll get them to her this week. I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

      Delete
  8. It seems like you are getting busier and that is great! I will look up these new craft items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very creative! Love the gloves. My gr-daughter would love them, while her mother might not. Pre-teen battles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woman I made them for is the mother of teens.

      Delete
  10. The other people at farmer's market could be the start of something BIG! Fingers crossed. You could wind up owning franchises all over the country :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amigurumi is so adorable. I need to stop bringing home cute things, though, and keep the ones I have free of dust. :) Be well. And happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.