Saturday, October 6, 2007

Icky

I feel a headache coming on. And I feel a bit icky. It's my own fault. I did too much.

I had a long week, and I had a long Friday night. Then I got up early today and did a bunch of stuff. I overtaxed myself, and now I'm paying for it.

It's a bit of a shock to my system. I have all summer to do little to nothing, and then school starts. I wait. No work. Then the work starts.

It's not like a gradual work-up-to scenario. The work starts, and boom, I'm working every day.

I'm going to go and get some sleep now. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.