Monday, October 1, 2007

Blog Under Construction

I suppose I should put a "site under construction" sign up somewhere. I'm still learning my way around this thing. I just learned how to make subscriptions possible (see the new link on the side).

Yeah, so I've been away. Lazy. I spent the weekend away from the computer. Though, the computer wasn't really that far away. It was just off.

There are things that I want to add on to this blog. I will get around to them when I find the time (and figure out what they are). Though, first on the agenda is to get a picture posted. I just have to find one that I like. The only one I really like is two years old. I can do better than that!

So, I apologize for the fairly bland look around here. It won't be permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.