Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crazy Project?

I went to see my dad the other day. I told him about my latest knitting project and he looked at me like I was crazy. Crazy! I only said I was knitting beads...


I saw the project on a show that is on every Saturday. I saw this and I just had to try it. For some reason, explaining the project makes no sense to non-knitters. Sigh.


So, I made a bunch of beads...

bunch of beads

My next step is to felt them. I'll do that either today or tomorrow, and I'll post pictures then.

The ultimate goal is to create a necklace, although I don't know if that's how these will end up. Sometimes I see things that look interesting to try, so I try them just to try them. I can't wait to see how these things look once they're felted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.