Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On Joining the Crusade

I'm not working today. I was kind of glad not to be called. Another migraine hit last night, and it's nice to have today to get all the way through it.

This gives me the perfect opportunity to mention that I'm joining the Second Writer's Platform-Building Crusade. It sounds like a great opportunity to meet other bloggers and find new blogs. I hope you're planning on joining as well.

I have some writing to do, and then I'm going to take it easy today. The headache is mostly gone, but I don't want a reappearance any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz, welcome on board the Crusade! Lovely to meet you. I hope your migraine gets better soon, they hit me pretty hard too :(

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    I'm a fellow crusader stopping by to say hi and follow you :-)

    xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.