Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm So Honored

Thank you JEFritz for the lovely award...


She's got a great blog called Still Writing...  Check it out.

The rules are to acknowledge the giver and pass it on.  So, I award this to...

1. KauaiMark's Just a Substitute Teacher...  He's got some great subbing stories.  He's so much braver than me.  He actually teaches elementary students.

2. Eric's Welcome to My Mind.  Mostly because he's one day older than me, and I miss him since he moved away.

3. Emily's Spinning Threads.  Just because.

And an honorable mention to Heather's My Demon Spirits in hopes that she'll get back to it and post again.  (Seriously Heather, you don't have to post all the time.  Once in a while is okay.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liz, Thanks for the award! I only own #1 and #7 of the Harry Potter books. I'm seriously considering buying the five in between as well. I don't know why I haven't before. Have you seen the new HP movie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,

    Thanks for the award and congrats on your receiving one.

    Our kind of job does lead to some interesting experiences doesn't it?

    ...Mark

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.