Saturday, December 13, 2008

13 More to Go

Yesterday I came across the teacher's emergency lesson plans. Every teacher at this school is required to have these by about the second week of school. These are the in-case-the-teacher-has-to-call-out-at-the-last-minute plans so that the sub isn't left scrambling for something to do.

After I got home I searched for this thing on the Internet--and I found it. And that's the point of tonight's blog. This thing has been messing with my brain since yesterday.

First, take a look, but before you do, promise me you won't look at the answers on page 2. Do I have your word? Better yet, just print the thing, but only print page 1. The answers will still be there later. Okay? Fine, now go look.

The first one I figured out was #9. It just seemed obvious. #11 followed soon after. About an hour ago #18 popped into my head. But #14 is giving me fits (I have no idea what it is...yet). I could easily find it out now since I know where the answer key is, but I'm not ready to put it down yet. I'll give it another day or two.

So, if you don't hear from me for a couple days you know where I'll be. I'll be working on that "test" or I'll be frantically trying to finish my Christmas knitting. Both are probably fool's errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.