Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy Week

I got slammed this week. I barely even had time to check my email. My Facebook and MySpace have been neglected terribly. So has this blog.

The thing is, while I've been too busy to check in on my computer concerns, I've been having days with some very bloggable situations. They finished the kitchen. Last Friday (well, except for the grouting of the back splash which happened on Monday). I have pictures. And I worked all week (I've got a beaut of a story about today).

So, I'm going to cheat.

I've cheated from time to time. A Tuesday was a mess, so on Wednesday I'd post the blog I would have written on Tuesday had I had a chance, and I'd put Tuesday's date on it (usually I'd post for the Wednesday as well). I don't do this very often, but when I do, I'm only one day off.

I last posted on Monday. (I'm not sure how I found the time to post then...) Now I'm going to go back and fill in the rest of this past week (well, as I find the time today, tomorrow, and Sunday). Consider this full disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.