Monday, October 13, 2008

Choices

This morning, the sub caller offered me two choices of assignment--either history or special ed. It was about 6:15 in the morning, but I was conscious enough to know that that wasn't enough information. I asked for teacher names.

The history assignment was for a teacher who I don't really like to sub for. His students aren't exactly motivated. They tend to do little to no work, talk loudly, and play with their cell phones. It's a boring and frustrating day for me.

However, the special ed teacher is a leslacker. (I covered his class for one period two weeks ago. Lesson plans? No, of course not. I had to guess what they were doing by what was written on the board.)

History it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.