Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Lies and More Lies

Apparently there was some sort of midterm "convention" in Texas that the regime decided to have. And it was just as cringey as you'd expect. 

But this worries me. Especially that sound bite that got out, the one about them promising $5000 to everyone if they win. 

We know this is a lie. We know this is completely ridiculous. The problem is, those low-information voters do not know this. 

This reminds me of the whole "free IVF" thing that got floated before the presidential election. We all knew it was hogwash. And yet, after, I saw news reports of deluded women saying they voted for him because they had heard that and believed it. 

We need to make it crystal clear that the $5000 thing is a lie. Because there are people out there that heard that sound bite, and now they think it's really a thing in play. Can we get the Dems to put out something similar? It doesn't have to be true. It just has to get to the ears of those who would believe it. 

2 comments:

  1. Idk what can be done to get through to people who believe his lies. The problem is that they get all their info from Faux News and kooky YouTubers. They tune out everything else, so no matter how we might present the facts in a logical way, they won’t hear/read them. In their world, he doesn’t lie ~ except when he does it’s just to annoy the libs. They think his stupid egomaniacal posts and idiotic memes are a brilliant, complex strategy. Sigh…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think for whatever reason -if they love him, they love him.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.