Happy random quiz Friday. It's summer. What's more summer than movies?
I found this quiz on Mental Floss. They give you three words. You type in the movie title:
A few tips if you haven't tried a Mental Floss quiz before:
- You don't have to answer in order. If the first one you know is somewhere in the middle, just type in the correct answer for that one. It'll automatically fill in the correct blank.
- Don't worry about capitalizing anything.
- You can leave out "the" or "a".
- A partial title will work, but only if the movie is commonly referred to as that title, such as typing in "Star Wars". The program will automatically turn it into "Star Wars: A New Hope".
- But, you must spell it correctly. One letter off and it won't read it as correct.
I missed three. One of which I should have known. (The other two... They weren't coming to me.) Which is 90%. Did you do better?