Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thinking About a Christmas List

It's that time of year again... Time to make out Christmas lists. Oh joy!

I've started my knitting list, I've been making my shopping list, and now I need to make my greedy list--you know, the stuff I want to get. It's usually a challenge, but this year I actually have a list, and with the wonders of the Internet, I thought that I should make it linkable.

It's a great idea, but there are two big hiccups. (1) My HTML skills are next to non-existent. I got the linky thing down, but beyond that... And, (2) where oh where would I post it? (Yes, I have the blog, but I don't think it belongs here.)

So, first I pulled HTML Goodies back up. That's the site that taught me all about "the linky thing". And that's enough for the writing portion.

I guess later I'll figure out where to put it. It's not like it's finished yet. Besides, it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.