Monday, January 14, 2008

Blame It on the Migraine

Today I had a middle school computer class. At five minutes before the bell, I reminded each class to "save", "print", and "log off". Well, all but one.

School ends at the same time each day. This time is tattooed on our brains. 2:33. So, why did I think that at 2:33 I was to call for clean up?

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought that we were getting out at 2:38. I don't know why. The dismissal time hasn't changed in years. So, I was waiting for 2:33 to call for clean up. Then, at about 2:30 I realized my mistake.

I have no good excuse. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I zoned out or something.

Though, I wasn't feeling too hot yesterday. I had one of my migraines. And I'm not right immediately afterwards. It usually takes me about three days to get back to normal.

So, that's it. It's not my fault. It's the migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.