I had planned to finish it the next week, but my move got all in my face, and things went awry... Well, today I'm going to finish this thing. First, a recap of the rules:
The Liebster Award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It pays tribute to new blogs, or blogs with a follower count of less than 1,000–including Twitter. The word “liebster” is German in origin and has several definitions, including but not limited to: dearest, sweetest, kindest, pleasant, endearing, lovely, cute, nicest, valued and welcome.
- Link back to the blog that nominated you. (Charity)
- Answer questions that your nominator has set for you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 1,000 followers to receive this award. (Remember, this includes Twitter.)
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Contact your nominees and let them know you have nominated them.
Questions for my Nominees:
- Have you ever noticed how JJ Abrams likes the number 47? Or how the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42? Certain people identify with certain numbers. I already admitted to having an affinity for 11. What is your signature number?
- Back in January, TIME magazine published an article on bad passwords. (I managed to find this again to illustrate a point while having a conversation with some juniors at the end of the last school year. They argued that a bad password was great protection as no hacker would try these anymore. I disagreed.) Have you ever used a "bad password"? Did you think it was good, or did you just need something easy?
- What time did you go to bed last night?
- What's the last movie you went out to see in a movie theater?
- As you all know, Tuesdays are my "what if" question days. And I'm running a bit low on ideas. What's the best "what if" question you can come up with? (Or come up with a mediocre one. I'm kind of desperate.)
- Where are your car keys right now?
- Donna's New Day links to a random quiz on Sundays, and a couple weeks ago she found a quiz from the Oxford English Dictionary on finding the best new word for you. (They recently added a bunch of words.) Take the quiz (either frivolous or serious, or both if you're feeling adventurous), and give us your new word.
- Are you right or left-handed?
- Are you with me in the cult of Doctor Who? (Are you watching the new season?) Who's your favorite Doctor?
- If I were to offer to knit you something (anything) you'd like, what would you request?
- Besides blogging, what's your favorite social media outlet (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)?