Saturday, November 8, 2008

One More Row

I've been working on this project off and on since August. I had to take my car in for routine maintenance, so I brought the knitting along to pass the time. I was just about out of the latest ball of yarn, but I didn't think I'd be waiting long enough that I'd need to bring another skein with me.

CNN was on in the background. I finished two rows. Since I'm using a fairly thin yarn on small needles, the rows are pretty long, so when I say I finished two rows, I'm talking about approximately a half hour's worth of work.

I pulled out my book and read for a bit. Then I sat there for a while. And then I picked the knitting back up.

I was getting a bit bored with this project. I figured two more rows and then I'd do no more knitting in the waiting room. I finished the right side. I started the wrong side. I got to the last two stitches, and I just finished that row when the guy came in to tell me my car was done. What timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.