I'm still in Ohio, visiting family. (I leave tomorrow.)
We've done a few road trips. We've spent some time just hanging out. And I've done a little crochet...
I'm not quite where I was when I ripped it all out, but I'm getting closer. And it's not nearly as ripply. (For comparison, before...)
So, progress.
(I should probably mention that sister-in-law doesn't entirely recall the conversation we had a year ago when she described what she wanted me to make her, so I've kind of been released from making this whole thing an oval. Before I leave, we're going to measure this against her, and then I might just square things off to make the whole thing simpler. Or not. We'll see how I proceed from here.)
The Reluctant Sweater:
That’s so funny she doesn’t even remember! You’ve been taking so much time with this!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz - well that makes life distinctly easier ... and you can adapt as you feel it is right ... all the best for the journey home, sounds like you've had a fun time - cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't remember, oh wow! It is nice and flat now. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteYes, you're making progress. And it'll be good for you if you have the freedom to make it an easier way.
ReplyDeleteAfter all that - hurray for incomplete memories! The remade project does look better and I hope you can make good progress on the flight home.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see. The flight to was full, so it was less comfortable for me to crochet.
DeleteWow! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteIt's such pretty colors. Have a nice flight home.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThose colors are beautiful! I love all of the purples.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteProgress!
ReplyDelete