Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Brag Post

I managed an almost exclusive handmade Christmas. That is, all but one of my gift recipients this year got handmade gifts. I'm rather proud of this.

Of course, not every gift was handmade by me. Two gifts I bought via Etsy. But the rest...

For the niece and nephews. The third was finished in time.

An electric blue scarf for my sister-in-law.

I really should remember to take pics after I finish the piece!
This ended up being a long shawl/scarf thing.
The only non-handmade gift? For my father. Because he prefers lottery tickets.

4 comments:

  1. I love the color of the electric blue scarf!

    And it is hard to knit those lottery tickets, isn't it? =)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the color of the scarf especially. Plus it looks like it's made of that soft, plush fabric that I love. You're sister in law is very lucky :)

    Lottery tickets, huh? Well, at least he's easy to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love all that handmade stuff. I wish I were part of your family!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.