I bet you thought we were done. Nope, not quite. There is another color we have not hit yet (via Quizly). White.
What's White?
I got 19 out of 21. A few of these weren't as obvious as you'd think. How did you do? Let me know in the comments.
My personal blog about the random things that are in my life: writing, knitting, and substitute teaching.
I bet you thought we were done. Nope, not quite. There is another color we have not hit yet (via Quizly). White.
I got 19 out of 21. A few of these weren't as obvious as you'd think. How did you do? Let me know in the comments.
I appreciate your comments.
I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.
*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.
18/21
ReplyDeleteGood job.
Delete18
ReplyDelete19 out of 21!!! 😀
ReplyDeleteGood job.
DeleteI can't click through these, so I give myself a 21/21. lol
ReplyDeleteFeel free to skip Fridays. Yesterday's was a better post, anyway.
DeleteThe last quarter of the test got me. I ended up with 71%
ReplyDeleteAnswered one, then a pop-up of an anti-virus alerting me to a problem appeared, but it wasn't real. My son saw and told me to close it out. Actually, he said, "Stop! Don't click anything, get out of there!" I forgot I don't have that anti-virus installed!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I'm familiar with that popup. It's stuff like that that'll ultimately kill this site.
Delete