I have started recording the video.
I am making slippers that look like this:
(It's been too hot to think, plus I've been busy at work, so my brain hasn't been in reluctant sweater mode. I'll get back to it once things cool off.)
I got a new light/camera holder since I recorded the last video, so there was a bit of a learning curve. I can set the camera up higher. My first attempt to demonstrate something ended up being below what the camera recorded. Oops.
So, to make sure I kept my hands in camera range, I stuck some blue tape on my surface. But, as I moved around and recorded and such, the camera moved a bit. I had recorded everything I wanted to do, and then I checked what came out on camera. The blue tape? Had drifted into the shot. Most of what I recorded was unusable.
Deep sigh.
I had to rip out what I had done and shoot it again.
And then there are the usual bloopers. Like...
But progress.
I knit a bunch off camera (no need to continue to demonstrate the two rows that repeat), and when I get another moment when I can, it's back to recording more video.
I won't promise when this will get done. Once it gets done, it'll have to go to my brother for editing, and that can take some time. But, it'll be up sooner or later. I'll announce when.
It does feel too hot to work with yarn right now. A friend was knitting Saturday night (in the dark!) while we were watching a movie. That was impressive lol. At least the heat is breaking a bit this week, so maybe that will help your motivation!
ReplyDelete