Friday, July 24, 2026

The Color Quizzes: What's Purple?

I could have done these color quizzes (from Quizly) in rainbow order. I could have done them in the order I took them myself. But no. There's no true logic to the order I'm doing these in. If you haven't seen your favorite color, it's coming. Today, we're going with purple. 

What's Purple?

Apparently I don't know my purples. I only got 13 out of 20 on this one. If I knew it, I knew it. But if I didn't know it, I wasn't able to eliminate as many choices as in the other quizzes. 

Good luck. Let me know how you did in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I got 15 out of 20. Like you said, it was much harder to eliminate wrong answers with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16/20

    You are absolutely royal! You've achieved the highest rank of the Purple Order. Whether it's identifying obscure flags, remembering specific movie details, or knowing your color theory, you have a vibrant eye for detail that sets you apart. You clearly don't just see the world in black and white! Wear your virtual crown with pride. BONUS QUESTION: In the Harry Potter series, which vehicle is famously purple? Answer in the comments!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.