Just in time for the school year to begin (the first day was Monday), I ran out of color quizzes. (We never did get a black quiz, but I believe we hit all the other major colors.) So, it's back to finding other quizzes. Today...
We Can Guess If You’re a Millennial or Not Based on What Fast Food You Eat
Spoiler alert: they can't. Because I got:
24% of players got this result!
You are definitely a millennial, born between the years 1981 and 1997.
Uh, no. I remember 1981. I was in fourth/fifth grade. That makes me Gen X.
So, let's see how badly they mangle your generation. I don't think I have very many Millennial readers, so most of you should not get this result. Let me know in the comments how badly they got your generation (or if they actually guessed correctly). I'm very curious.

Yup, I also got Millennial, though I was born in 1961! Mostly I chose “something else,” unless there was a non-fried chicken sandwich on the list. I picked the baked potato at Wendy’s 😋
ReplyDeleteDidn't finish it, I had the fake virus pop-ups again that required me to close the page to get rid of them. I did a few. Some of the places I've never been to, and one I won't go to. The ones I do go to didn't offer me what I would actually order.
ReplyDelete