Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

The Color Quizzes: What's Yellow?

We've just about finished off all the colors (via Quizly quizzes). So, this week's color should be no surprise. We're at yellow. 

What's Yellow?

I got 18 out of 20. I did know quite a few of these (and not as many did I get via process of elimination). 

How well did you do? Let me know in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. Well, it appears that I know my yellows. I missed one. Who knew? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 out of 20 and I have a beef with one of the questions: flesh of 4 fruits. Two were durian and watermelon. Their correct answer was durian, but there are yellow fleshed watermelons also. I used to grow them when I lived in Arkansas and I know f at least one local farm market here in New York that sells the yellow watermelons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. You're right. They should have been more specific, like to say a "typical" watermelon.

      Delete
  3. 17/20. I don't know many flags well. And those fruits at the end? Never heard of two of them! My son thought yellow was wrong for tennis balls, he knows them as green.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.