Friday, August 5, 2022

Which Foods Are Real?

I've got another random quiz for today. (I went to Sporcle and clicked on "random quiz".) And the first one to pop up was...

...something about starting pitchers in the MLB, and as I don't do sports at all, anything I got correct would have been a random guess. Trying again...

Which Foods Are Real? II

This one was kind of fun. There's a list of things that sound food-like, and the trick is to click on the actual edible dishes. 

I got 11/15 or 73%. That's pretty good considering that I only knew four of them. Five more I had a pretty good idea about, but I wasn't certain. Which means two were wild guesses. (Well, I made six wild guesses. Only two of them turned out to be right.)

And as a bonus, here's one of my favorites (but many of you don't like these): Kennections #20. Answer five questions. (I encourage you to cheat.) Then you have to figure out what they have in common. (Which I figured out this time, hence why I'm including it.) Enjoy.

13 comments:

  1. Not knowing much if anything about food, I'll have to skip this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 out of 15 (quiz said I should frame that score). Some of the non-foods were pretty clever. And no, I don't consider myself a gourmet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 60% so I’m still a C student. Actually I g
    Love arctic Char..really nice mild fish. When my hubby was a kid, the family lived on Baffin Island and they would catch these fish on the beach and place them in his wagon. The Inuit would be fishing and they sometimes would spear but miss the fish and these fish would come up to the beach. I had the tuna steak and those mushrooms too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of the foods I was familiar with, at least by name.

      Delete
  4. I failed miserably too!
    Have a great week ahead, Liz.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.