Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Wish I'd Thought of That

A couple weeks ago, a customer on Etsy contacted me about my knitted cell phone mini bags. (My shop on Etsy is here.) You remember the one:


She wanted to know if I could add a snap to the strap. So that she could attach it to the strap of a purse or through a belt loop on her jeans...

What a brilliant idea. I wish I'd thought of that.

So, the answer to her question was yes. It just meant I had to rework the strap, but that's totally doable. And it turned out like:

The purple one is the old strap, the black one has the detachable one.

Strap open for attaching to things

Now I just need to add this variation to the pattern. It's not hard to do, but it will take me a little time to write up. (And now I must make one for me.)

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.