Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dark Consciousness

I've been watching Through the Wormhole again. (I have several waiting on my DVR. They help me fall asleep.) Finally, I have an idea what this dark matter stuff is all about. This got me thinking.

Mostly, I was thinking I needed a good question to post.

They don't know what dark matter is. But matter is just a form of energy. And if I let my imagination run wild, I can think up things that it might be that would make an interesting story.

What if dark matter is kind of like the observer in an experiment? A consciousness. An awareness. What if dark matter can perceive?

And I'll leave it at that. I hope you're having a good Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. You just blew my mind. That's a good question and has so many implications. Have you got a story or a novel percolating? If so, you just got me very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the shows help you sleep, learn, and contemplate higher consciousness all at the same time. Good "what if".

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.