Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stuck in my Head

I have had this song in my head all day...



I have no idea why.

Teachers often leave this instruction in their lesson plan: "The students are to work quietly and independently." When I see that, I worry. Will I spend the day fighting the class? How am I ever going to get them to stay quiet?

Today? I read the instruction and nodded. No problem.

This history teacher is very strict. She likes a quiet classroom. So, because the students are used to working quietly, I knew I could get them there. And once I got them there, they stayed there.

My brain made up for the quiet classroom by supplying a soundtrack. Of one song. Not that I have anything against the song, but it's not a favorite. I didn't hear it on the radio this morning. If I had had a choice, I would have picked something else.

What song is stuck in your head?

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.