Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Short Story

I've found a few interesting websites lately.  They're not new, but they are new to me.  I wonder why no one pointed them out to me before.  I guess I wasn't ready to find them.

One of the sites I found is called Scribd.  It's a place where people post various documents that can then be accessed by the public for free.  At least, some of the content is free.  Some of the content is for sale.

Because I am the way I am, I spent a few days looking the site over.  I explored what was on there.  And I waged an internal debate.  Today, I finally jumped in and did it.

I uploaded one of my short stories.  It's called "Roland's Quest".

Feel free to click on the link and check it out.  Comments welcomed and appreciated.

I've gone back to check it, and I find that there are errors on the page.  I re-uploaded the file, but the errors persist.  I'll have to do some troubleshooting to figure out what the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.